Representing Accu-Lube, CTD Saw, Universal Saw and more…
CRD Industrial Sales specializes in servicing the needs of the metals industries with products and services for producing and fabricating extrusions, plate, castings and forgings. Our company has a record of experience in serving a wide range of clients in both primary and secondary markets.
For over 40 years, our mission has been to invest in concepts such as value, quality, and loyalty. At CRD Industrial Sales we help to build relationships which provide mutual benefits for our customers and our manufacturers.
CRD is in business to provide you with the best value and service second to none. Your time is limited and valuable, so allow us at CRD Industrial Sales to help you through the maze of supplier selection with our proven record of representing the best. We look forward to helping you and your company improve productivity.
Some of our Featured Products
9878 nozzle installed on an Oliver saw. As you can see this is a very simple and clean setup and it eliminates many of the problems normally associated with the typical nozzle installation such as broken or bent out of place nozzles. Installed in this manner this nozzle will give a consistently better application of the Accu-Lube lubricant to the blade resulting in reduced oil used in cutting, consistent finishes and improved blade life. You can convert your existing setups for less than 220.00 dollars, which will pay for itself very quickly.
For more information on Accu-Lube products click here
CTD Saw Company
The WHIRLWIND name has long been synonymous with cutoff saws and for decades they have been making some of the best right here in the USA! The manufacturing has been shifted to CTD Saws in California. Their saws are used by many of the leading manufacturers in furniture, cabinet & dimension plants across the USA. WHIRLWIND saws will give you leading edge technology, extraordinary accuracy and reliability all at a very competitive price.
The Whirlwind line of semi-automatic cut-off saws by CTD Machines are designed to operate at speeds of up to 90 cuts per minute. Each cycle is cushioned by a heavy-duty shock absorber for smooth operation at high speeds. Cycle speed can be adjusted with a screwdriver. Many of our customers have said they replaced 2 radial arm saws with 1 Whirlwind for cut-off use!
- Saw blade is supported by a heavy chromemoly spindle in a massive spindle housing with bearing mounts widely spaced for stability.
- Pneumatic cycle provides smooth operation from holdown through cutting.
- Each cycle is cushioned by a heavy duty shock absorber for smooth operation at high speeds.
- Cycle speed can be adjusted by use of a screwdriver.
- Solid, heavily constructed Cast Iron table top with recessed area.
- Heavy steel frame for vibration-free performance.
- Variable speed saw travel gives you the ability to cut a variety of materials.
- Powerful BALDOR motor with 1″ arbor.
- Push button magnetic starter mounted in a NEMA 12 enclosure.
- Performs 60 cycles per minute.
- Available in right or left hand configuration, please specify preference when ordering.
Aluminum Extrusion Products/GRA 51 boron nitrite
- GRA 51 is a boron nitride dispersion in an aqueous base formulated for use in elevated temperature applications.
- GRA 51 is designed to be sprayed on hot surfaces and is effective to temperatures of 1400 degrees Fahrenheit (815 degrees Celsius.)
- GRA 51 is particularly adapted for solving the problem of adhesion of hot aluminum to different substrates.
Product Features and Benefits
- PRODUCES A UNIFORM EVEN COATING
- CAN BE SPRAY APPLIED ON VARIOUS SUBSTRATES
- AN EXCELLENT STOP-OFF COATING AND PREVENTS DIFFUSION BONDING
- COMPATIBLE WITH AIRLESS, ELECTROSTAIC AND PRESSUREIZED
- APPLICATION SYSTEMS
- PROTECTS TOOLING
- SAFE TO USE AND STORE
- DRIES TO A HARD COATING AND REMAINS DRY EVEN DURING HIGH
- HUMIDITY PERIODS
- GRA 51 can be used to reduce costs and significantly improve performance.
IMS Laser Services Group
Industrial Metal Supply Co. is offering its customers the opportunity to dramatically increase their efficiencies using the newest, most advanced 3D 6-Axis laser technology available. The addition of the FabriGear 300 to the IMS Laser Services Group allows customers to eliminate multiple manufacturing steps and produce with absolute precision:
- Straight and angled cuts with weld bevels to 45 degrees
- Contoured cuts with weld bevels, tabs and slots
- Drill and tap holes up to ½” in diameter
- Any shape drawn on a CAD system
- Any combination of the above
- Plus, laser engraving for part identification